HEY FRIENDS! My Favorite Things has opened the vault again to re-release a few of the older Birdie Brown stamp sets. If you’ve been looking for a retired Birdie Brown stamp, then now’s the time to check out the current release. One of my favorites — BB Jingle All the Way — is included this time so I created a card to inspire you. As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- BB Jingle All the Way by My Favorite Things
- BB Jingle All the Way Die-namics by My Favorite Things
- Sending Christmas Joy Die-namics by My Favorite Things
- Copic coloring (see video & marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step for Jingle All the Way
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Trim one of the diagonal patterned sheets from the Very Merry Paper Pad by My Favorite Things to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75″ x 5″
- Position the Sending Christmas Joy Die-namics on top of the white cardstock and run through your die cutting machine. Remove the cut out letters and set aside for another project.
- Select scraps of coordinating colored cardstock to create the letters. I used cardstock by MFT Stamps in Moroccan Spice, Sour Apple, and Field Day. Position the scraps so that each line of the Sending Christmas Joy die will cut the letters in a different color. Run scraps and die through your die cutting machine.
- Apply a piece of wide double sided adhesive such as that by Scrapbook.com (which measures 4″ wide) to the back of the white cardstock. Trim adhesive as needed.
- Inlay the letters cut from the colored cardstock into place.
- Remove adhesive backing on the and adhere to a piece of craft foam cut to 3.75 x 5″. Set aside.
- Stamp image on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- Color image with Copic markers (see video & marker list below).
- Either fussy cut image or trim with coordinating Jingle All the Way Die-namics.
- Apply foam squares to the back of the image.
- Assemble layers as shown.
Copic Coloring Video
I have a soft spot for this stamp set because I featured it in one of my first classes when I started teaching. So it helped to launch me on my way as a Copic instructor.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you again soon!
Supplies for Jingle All the Way
COPICS: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 (skin); T0, T1 (beard & hat trim); R17, R24, R46, R89 (suit & hat); T4, T6, T8 (belt, boots & gloves); Y35 (belt buckle)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.