HAPPY THURSDAY! It’s been awhile since I’ve colored a House Mouse image. But I saw the Holiday Happy stamp set and decided that I needed to color those mice again. So I pulled out a favorite background set by Hero Arts and a favorite stamp set by Penny Black and got to work!
As always, I’ve linked the supplies below with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Today’s project features:
- Holiday Happy by Stampendous!
- Believe by Penny Black
- Hand Drawn Snowflakes Bold Prints by Hero Arts
- Copic coloring (see marker list below)
- Additional supplies linked in thumbnails below.
Step by Step
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 5.5″ to form the card base.
- Cut a piece of Cement Gray Card Stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Ink Hand Drawn Snowflakes Bold Prints by Hero Arts with Versamark and stamp image on gray card stock. Cover with Super Fine White Embossing Powder by Ranger and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Red Hot Card Stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″and set aside.
- Stamp image from Holiday Happy set on a piece of Hammermill 100# cardstock cut to 4.25″ x 2.75″ using Amalgam Ink in Obsidian by Gina K. Designs.
- Color image with Copic markers (see list below).
- Assemble layers as shown.
- Embellish with Metallic Pearls in Silver by PinkFresh Studio.
That’s all from me today! Hope you enjoyed today’s project and see you again soon!
COPICS: BV000, E01, E50, E51, R20 (skin); T1, T3, T5, T7 (fur); R35, R46, R59 (scarf, gloves & skates); BV20, BV23 (shadows); BG0000, B000, BV000 (ice)
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.