GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Just a quick note to let you know that I will be offering my stencil techniques class one more time at Photo Scraps on Wednesday, August 21st from 1:00 PM to 3:00PM. If you missed this class earlier in the month, now is your last chance to get in on the fun! In this class, you will create seven stenciled backgrounds using various techniques and gel mediums that you can transform into lovely greeting cards with the addition of sentiments and die cuts from Honey Bee Stamps.
CLASS FEE $35 (includes stencil from Echo Park Paper Co. to add to your personal stash).
1213 Liberty Road | Eldersburg, MD 21784
phone: 410-549-5187 | web: http://photoscraps.blogspot.com
Wednesday, August 21st from 1:00 PM to 3:00PM
Please call Photo Scraps at 410-549-5187 to register.
NOTE: You will be able to assemble at least two cards in class. However, since gel mediums have varying dry times, you may need to complete the assembly of some of your cards at home.
BRING TO CLASS
You will need the following supplies for class. Please contact Photo Scraps in advance of class if you need any of the craft supplies on the list. If you wait until class time, you may not be able to purchase the supplies you’ll need to participate in class.
- Distress Oxide ink pads in Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw (you can substitute Squeezed Lemonade for Scattered Straw if necessary)
- Versamark Ink Pad (either a regular sized pad or mini)
- Three ink blenders (such as Ranger Ink Blending Tools, Nuvo Blending Sponges, Picket Fence Blending Brushes, etc.)
- Paper trimmer
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Foam Squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares)
- Tape runner
- Liquid glue that dries clear (such as Connect Glue by Gina K. Designs or Ranger Multi Medium Matte)